Coaching Approaches & Methods
I am an ICF - Certified Life Coach (ACC) and a Life skills facilitator. ICF is the world's most reputed regulatory body in the field of professional coaching with more than 13 yrs of diverse work experience.
I provide a friendly and safe space and use a variety of coaching techniques for my clients to explore their deeper self and their present situation in order to make progress with their desired goals.
Pallavi is an ICF - Certified Life Coach (ACC) and a Life skills facilitator. ICF is the world's most reputed regulatory body in the field of professional coaching.
She works with working professionals and students in the following areas:
1. Discover their key strengths and life purpose
2. Find their ideal career path based on their strengths and passion
3. Form new goals and being their accountability partner to help them achieve their goals and
4. Identify and address limiting beliefs coming in the way of progress.
5. Achieve a better work life harmony
Pallavi brings with herself more than 13 years of work experience having worked in diverse sectors such as the IT, social sector and professional training and coaching, where she has held various roles ranging from a software consultant in an MNC to managing program operations and facilitating groups of young people in the social sector to now having her own coaching practice.