Coaching Approaches & Methods
I train each person with high specificity, it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an advanced, I’ll give 100% focus.
I have great knowledge of bodybuilding, powerlifting and of the fitness world in general, meaning that even if you don’t want to do anything specific and your main goal is simply loosing weight I can easily lead you to achieve it.
Many online personal trainers will simply send you a workout plan that they will eventually change once a month.
What I offer instead:
- 1- Personalized workout plan with different weekly training schedule;
- 2- Daily workout videos examination and revision: I will ask you to send me videos of every important set in order to check out form and effort;
- 3- Daily/weekly adjustments in case you have to skip training sessions because of personal reasons;
- 4- Training techniques based on most recent scientific evidences;
- 5- Constant explanation of the chosen approach, so that you know what you are doing and why.
I am an athlete and a fitness and lifestyle coach. I’ve been training for more than ten years and coaching for more than five.
I have trained as a powerlifter for six years (squat 260kg/573lbs, bench 170/375lbs, deadlift 280kg/617lbs), but I have been doing powerbuilding (a mix between powerlifting and bodybuilding) for the last 4 years.
I started my career as an obese kid who wanted to lose weight and get healthier, so I know how hard can be at the beginning, but I also know how important having a good guide is, in order to get results quicker and preventing injuries.
I am also graduated in linguistic mediation, so I can easily speak english/french and I have studied on the best fitness and nutrition books in the world, also reading all the most recent scientific articles related to this field in order to be always well informed.